Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 13 year old. I am suffering from asthma since 2 years old. I have consulted many doctors but no response. What can I do as a remedies against it?

1 Doctor Answered
Lybrate-user first of all let me assure you asthma is completely controllable and you can do all your regular activity with it if the treatment administered to you is apt and properly taken as prescribed with time to time regular follow ups. The way you are describing your problem, it seems you need to get evaluated for your lung function. There may be the requirement to escalate your therapy.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.