40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Take good nourishing diet, plenty of green leafy vegetables, cauli flower, spinach, bean, carrot, mushroom, onion, garlic, fruits like blue berry, banana, pomegranate, dry fruits like walnnut, almonds soybean oil, egg, fish sardines/salmon, darkchocolate, oats, cereals,
2. Drink plenty of water, pomegranate juice, green tea 2-3 cups /day without sugar/ milk (contains anti oxidant like flavonoid and helps in improving sperm quality, but in high doses may affect sperm quality. 3go for regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight
4. Stop smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption
5. Avoid stress, anxiety, physical and mental exertion. Take adequate rest
6. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress
7. Check for blood testosterone and if it is less, you have to take testosterone supplement.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.