Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 years old man I am suffering from UTI problem since last 3 years I have tried so any medicine and consultant but my problem is still going on. What medicine should I take to completely cure my problem.

1 Doctor Answered
1. Drink plenty of water (8-10 glass daily) 2. Do urine examination like re/me. Culture and sensitivity test and consult doctor with urine report 3. Take a full course of antibiotic for 7-10 days even if you are feeling better as per the culture& sensitivity report after consulting doctor 4. Avoid coffee/alcohol/spicy food which irritates bladder.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.