Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 32 years old male and I have problem that I am drug addict and I am using trominal extra tablets in drug what can I do for stop this all.

1 Doctor Answered
First of all I must congratulate you for seeking help. Your willingness to address the problem is the first and very important step. I would suggest you to contact someone and work with them. An addiction expert or a counselor close to you, it you work with someone in your own city that will be best. Seeing some one on a weekly basis will help you maintain motivation and support that you need. It is important for you to remember that you will only be able to work on this out of love and kindness towards you. Strong motivation will go a long way. Writing a statement about how your life will change for good once you are addiction free. Write this statement with in a present tense and with positive statements. The more you bring out your emotions and connect with these positive emotions the more strength to change you will gather. If you have any specific question feel free to contact me personally. Hope this helps, wishing you very best,
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.