I am an asthma patient since childhood but everything is under good control. I only need to take asthalin inhaler after March for a month or so when we start removing woolens and I start getting attacks but as soon as I get the feel of getting attack, before only I inhale one puff and I am able to prevent the attack. Occasionally when it does not improve, I take seroflo one or two puffs. If that also does not help only then I consult a doctor for oral medication dose. Generally in a year I must not be taking more than 20 puffs in all. Is there anything wrong in my approach? I do not want to take too many medicines and want to heal by taking precautions. Please suggest if there is anything I should be knowing regarding my problem in a long run considering the way I am handling my problem. Thank you.

I am an asthma patient since childhood but everything is ...
You are handiling well. My advice to you do pranayam will help you lot. You take shwasni avalh 1 spoon in morning empty stomatch after 30 monuties take breakfast end in night after dinner if you take 6 month you will not get attacks early. Cost is also very economical take as a tonic for lungs. After taking 1/2spoon keep in mouth 30 second it melt thsn intake like this second 1/2spoon also do not take water for 30 monuties. If you gets relife report to me after 3 month.