Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife 48 years old is not interested in sex, is there any medicine to make her do sex.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate user, she should take homoeopathic mother tincture agnus castus q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.