Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a protected sex with my wife. But she missed her periods of 2 weeks. We a bit tensed. And if she is pregnant how to avoid. Cuz we are not ready for baby.

2 Doctors Answered
Firstly get her urine test for pregnency by prega news kit, if positive then you can give ipill to avoid pregnency.
2 people found this helpful
First do a pregnancy test at home if positive then visit a gynaecologist for advice. If pregnancy is there you have the option of termination with the help of medicines.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.