Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi i'm 37 years old father of two daughter's. I do not want but family pressure to have a boy only. We are trying for last 6 months but no good result yet. Please suggest - thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
If 6 months have been elapsed, you and your wife should consult a doctor to find out the cause why there is no issue coming and the doctor will start treatment. But there is no method, by which a baby of desired sex can be produced.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.