My underarm is turing black day by day but my skin colour is extremely white. Suggest me some tips to make my underarm white.

My underarm is turing black day by day but my skin colour...
It is very essential to cleanse and exfoliate underarm nd inner thigh area skin every day just as we do with our faces. When we neglect other parts while pampering face, this results in patchy dark skin. So follow this daily care routine for getting rid of dark folded areas. • Take milk and rub your dark area with it. Milk is an excellent cleanser and a toner too. • After cleansing, use a scrub, preferably APRICOT SCRUB ( BAKSON), to exfoliate the skin around your dark areas. • You may mix olive oil with sugar and rub gently to scrub your dark areas • Sometimes use another scrub having bleaching agent such as lemon juice. You will find many scrubs here in this article that you can use for daily exfoliation. • After exfoliating, wash off with water and apply some moisturizer. • Never step out in sun when you apply lemon juice on your skin. This will make your dark areas darker than before. If you follow the above skin care regime daily, you will begin seeing result in a two week’s time. However, do not stop and continue cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing your skin.