Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

When I am having sex with my wife she is not interested to do sex? She always refuses fir sex. Give me the suggestion so that we both can enjoy the sex.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user you need to discuss openly sith your wife. If possible you should visit a qualified sexologist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.