Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 years old male and have allergic problem (Respiration) by dust for last 2 to 3 years, I have used tablets for just relief, IVEPRED 8 Mg (slat-Methylprednisolone), but not permanent solution for this problem for me, What should I do now. please send any quarry related to this problem. Thank you With regards.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. I understand your concerns. You might be having asthma. Asthma is chronic and a common problem causing symptoms. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.