Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 18 years my bones feel Pain for last 2 months I check from many doctors my I am still in bad condition thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Your problem has to be investigated soon. Go to a nearby laboratory and do a blood smear test. Total blood counts. If anything abnormal consult your doctor immediately. Do not delay.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.