Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

I have slightly pain in my penis not in toilet and no morning woods last 5 days and I am thinking of sex but penis did not erect and slightly Yesterday it erect but I feel pain in my penis and balls. Why?

Try the following remedy it will surely help you Natural home remedy using almonds, cow's milk, ginger powder, cardamom and saffron: Saffron is a mild aphrodisiac 1. Soak 10 almonds in water overnight 2. Peel off the skin and crush them the next morning 3. Take 1 cup hot cow's milk 4. Add the crushed almonds 5. Add a pinch of ginger powder 6. Add a pinch of cardamom powder 7. Add a pinch of saffron 8. Mix well 9. Drink this every morning if it dosent work then you must consult ayurvedic doctor.
You are feeling pain and erection problem in your penis from 5 days for erection, take proper balanced diet. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Do kegel exercises daily. Do meditation for mental strength. Pain in penis could be due to excessive masturbation. You can do masturbation two times a week, more than this is excessive and is harmful.