When I read books continuously then their is heads and pain in my eyes. What to do for this problem.

When I read books continuously then their is heads and pa...
Pain in the eyes and headache may have multiple causes associated with it. There are a few points you need to look at before jumping to any conclusions. Have you undergone an eye check up previously? is there any history of raised pressure in your eyes? do you have anybody in your family having raised eye pressure? do you suffer from recurrent cold, fever, cough, etc? do you have a lot of work/ study related stress? do you use glasses? the reason for asking all these questions is that headache and eye pain may occur due to various reasons ranging from change in glasses, sinusitis, migraine, glaucoma, tension, blood pressure and so on. The list is long. It would be a good idea to have a look at your eyes. This would help in coming to a decision whether your eye pain and headache is due to an eye problem. If you could use the video facility provided by lybrate and get in touch, I could probably guide you more accurately as to provide relief to your symptoms.