Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am 26 years old. I am feeling numbness in right hand fingers and gradually it is increasing. It is started from last week only. I had an accident before 2 months and right only hurt with only pain. Which doctor I will consult. Please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, it looks like there is some compression on your nerve near the wrist. Kindly get a nerve conduction study of upper limbs done and post me.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.