Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My sister had went fr a party, now her dates has been postponing, as a brother I can't say this to my parents and even friends. She is always crying. Dono which doctor to consult. Please consider and help me. If any tablets pls suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
My sister had went fr a party, now her dates has been pos...
If she has missed her period and had sex in the party, then bring pregnancy test kit available in the market, do pregnancy test of early morning sample. If it is positive, go to a gynecologist. If it is negative, you need not worry, but still go to a gynecologist for withdrawal periods.
6 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.