Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Respected sir m physically challenged by my tongue. I have speaking problem I hesitate many times while speak (tutlaana) Any cure for this or is this go fine.

2 Doctors Answered
For this please consultant orthodontist. He will check the proper cause of improper speech. It can be cured by braces or other appliances. Or some time you require small surgery. Or any speech therapy. So you better consult orthodontist (braces specialist)
This is stammering or stuttering, it is the result of low confidence level and anxiety and this can be managed adequately by contacting.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.