I am suffering from eye itching n having pain. To get from relief dis? I want an advice:)

I am suffering from eye itching n having pain. To get fro...
Hello. From the symptoms described by you, it seems to be due to eye allergy. Let me describe regarding eye allergy in brief. EYE ALLERGIES TRIGGERS: You can be allergic to: •Pollen from grasses, weeds, and trees. These are the most common kinds of eye allergies and are called SEASONAL ALLERGIC CONJUNCTIVITIS. •Dust, pet dander, and other indoor allergens. These eye allergies last year-round and are called CHRONIC (PERENNIAL) CONJUNCTIVITIS. •Makeup, perfume, or other chemicals can trigger eye allergies called CONTACT CONJUNCTIVITIS. •An allergy to contact lenses, called GIANT PAPILLARY CONJUNCTIVITIS, makes eyes sensitive and red. Just like any other allergic reaction, they are caused by a MISFIRING OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM, the body's natural defense mechanism. It releases HISTAMINE, a chemical that causes swelling and inflammation. Symptoms to Watch For •Red, irritated eyes •Itchiness •Tearing or runny eyes •Swollen eyelids •Soreness, burning, or pain •Sensitivity to light Usually you’ll also have other allergy symptoms, such as a stuffy, runny nose and sneezing. DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES FOR GRANTED! Protect your sight with these six tips: 1. Eat for Good Vision 2. Quit Smoking 3. Wear Sunglasses 4. Wash your eyes 3-4 times a day 5. Look Away From the Computer Screen 6. Avoid rubbing your eyes with fingers/ cloth/ shirt/ dupatta, etc. Also, it would be a good idea to use a lubricant eye drop. In case the allergy persists, get a check up by your eye specialist. In that way, any other cause for your itching would be identified and treated promptly. Hope my suggestions help you.