Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 years old, I have been having this pain in my testicles and after my scrotal sonography its been detected that I have bilateral varicocele and my report says moderate on left and mild on right which becomes prominent on valsalva maneuver, I am taking homoeopathy medications but its been some time that I am not also not getting proper erection but able to ejaculate since last month or so, is this erection problem because of varicocele or am I suffering from ED?

1 Doctor Answered
ED is unlikely to be due to varicocele, unless testicular size has been diminished. We need to rule out other causes of ED, particularly hormonal problems, sugar, local diastase of penis, nerves, blood etc. then we can treat the cause to cure ED. Do not take medicines shown in TV/ newspaper as they may harm you.
45 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.