Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

my age is 28 and I have severe pain in chest I thought this will be due to gas I have take antacid but problem will be continue what to do.

1 Doctor Answered
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and avoid spicy food in your diet and also avoid peanuts and potatoes in your diet and get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and revert with findings.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.