Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I want I specs to be removed by natural way without any kind of surgery. Power is just -1.25 & -1.00.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello. There is no medication or food for improving eye sight or to get rid of glasses. Get your vision tested and wear glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 20 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
1 person found this helpful
Hello Reshank. The power (-1.25 and -1.0) is not a BIG power. In fact, you may not require glasses all the time. Only while viewing distant objects, eg. small line on the television, movies at the the theatre, while driving vehicles, etc would you need to use your glasses. To remove the specs in a natural way is actually nature's decision! What i mean to say that usually, it is impossible to remove spectacle power without surgery. One suggestion is that you could try using contact lenses if you are uncomfortable with glasses. Contact lenses used in the proper way (maintaining good hygiene) help to provide a better field of vision as well. In case you need more guidance with this, we could get in touch via the video facility offered by lybrate. Let me know if required. Hope my suggestions help you. Take care. Regards. -Dr. Chaitanya Shukla.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.