Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm a male and right above my genitals, where hair is, I noticed small yellow spots on my skin. What is this?

1 Doctor Answered
Folliculitis is hair follicle infection and small pustules may have formed. You need a course of antibiotics from a doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.