I have spectacles since 2007. My power rises a little every year. Currently it is -4 in one eye and -3.75 in the other. Is it possible to correct my vision by any eye exercise? If so, please may I know what exercise I should do? I don't want to use contact lens. And lasik treatment might have side effects as far as I've heard. Please suggest.:)

I have spectacles since 2007. My power rises a little eve...
In the first case, if your number is increasing significantly every year then no surgeon will advise a lasik for you until it stabilises. The growth of your body occasionally correlates with your increasing spectacle number (unless you have an underlying pathology due to which number keeps increasing) unfortunately exercise only help reduce eye strain but not control or reduce your number. Lasik is a safe and recommended procedure if you are not comfortable with contact lenses. Everyone cannot undergo a lasik. You first need to get a thorough evaluation and only if all tests are normal can you do it. Kindly visit a lasik surgeon for more details.