Sir I have totally knee pain how can I reduce this as can possible to solve this.

Homoeopathic medicine------------------- adel 4 (adel) drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily.------ vitamin-d plus (bakson) chew 1 tab daily--------------- drink 2 glass milk daiy and rest accordingly----------
* first check out bone mineral density (bmd). In case of low bmd, your calcium level in body are low. So take take calcium rich diet daily. Take a glass (300 ml) of full cream milk daily or 100 gm of cheese or 1-2 eggs regularly. * give a gentle oil massage to knees regularly and wrap your knees with cloth dipped in hot water for atleast 10-15 minutes. * wear knee cap or wrap crape bandage during walk for knee support. * sit atleast for 5-8 minutes in sunlight in morning or evening for vitamind. *avoid heal shoe and wear only flat shoes for balanced load on knees. * check out your blood sugar level and hemoglobin level in every 6 months. * if you have any history of rheumatoid arthritis in family then checkout your ra factor. * take guggalu tablets if himalaya one tablet daily for atleast 3 months. * take a piece of garlic, crush it and boil it a glass of milk and drink daily for fast pain relief.