Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I wear spectacles for short sight problem. I am suffering from watery problem in my right eye past 1 month. I need remedy for that.

1 Doctor Answered
watering can be commonly due to allergy or infection, you need to visit nearby eye surgeon to check that. Also get your glass power checked
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.