Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Mereko sex karne me problem ho rahi hai. Me agar sex karne jata hu to ling uttejit nahi ho raha par haath se kar raha hu to liquid nikalta hai so what I do tell me please.

2 Doctors Answered
apply pranacharya gopal oil on your penis and give a will strengthen your nerves and erection power will get can take ayurvedic medicines too along with this
1 person found this helpful
It's nothing else but pergyanxiety..get examined by physician first to rule out any organic abnormality in it
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.