Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 years old. My one motor cycle accident occured and I received injury on my right leg and resulting of which disconnect legament on right leg knee. So what I shoud do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am dr akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. I need to understand when did your injury actually occur and which ligaments have been disrupted? it will be good if you can send me x rays and mri of affected knee so that I can see and let you know what needs to be done. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards dr akshay kumar saxena consultant orthopaedics fortis hospital, new delhi
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.