Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 30 Years old man nd I have a problem in my tongue. I do not speak clearly bcoz my tongue was not ok.

1 Doctor Answered
you may require tongue tie release.Kindly co nsult me in person for treatment after proper investigations.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.