Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 32 years old married man, while having sex I get ejacuated very early which makes me dissatisfied.

1 Doctor Answered
Avoid any overexcitement during sex. Consult sexologist to learn some basic tips and exercises and also for check up.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.