Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 38 year old and I am suffering from hole body joint pain. What I can do tell me about homeopathy medicine

1 Doctor Answered
Take heper sulph 200 1 dose just then arnica mont 30 daily 1 dose / 7 days. Report me after that if required.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.