Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi dear doctor I have allergies and my eyes are affected the most my eyes are very red and my nose is also red and my left eye and right eyes are red what should I do for these. Please suggest me. Dhanyawaad.

2 Doctors Answered
hello...i think u have allergic conjunctivitis..Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is to avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem.Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. Use antiallergic eyedrop along with lubricating eyedrop. this will help u
1 person found this helpful
Hi! All the time if your eyes red means you have to see an eye specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.