Hi dear doctor I have allergies and my eyes are affected the most my eyes are very red and my nose is also red and my left eye and right eyes are red what should I do for these. Please suggest me. Dhanyawaad.

Hi dear doctor I have allergies and my eyes are affected ...
hello...i think u have allergic conjunctivitis..Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is to avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem.Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. Use antiallergic eyedrop along with lubricating eyedrop. this will help u
Hi! All the time if your eyes red means you have to see an eye specialist.