Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have felling pain in my eyes while watching tv, driving bike or using phone what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Most common cause is having a spectacles power. Just get it checked with nearest eye care specialist Take frequent breaks while studying and watching tv and dip a handkerchief in cold water and keep it over closed eyes for 2 minutes during breaks, you will feel better. wear protective glasses while you r travelling to avoid dust and dirt entering the eyes.. more importantly put on helmet with wisor ( front glass covering) while riding bike
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.