Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 years old. I had a miscarriage one year back. When doctor did ultrasound she said there is no heartbeat of baby. So I abort a baby. Its one year passed I am not able to conceive again. I consulted a gynae she gave me fertomid 50 but no output so she said now I should go for tubes test. Might be doctor who aborted has blocked the tubes. I am bit confused. What should I do now ?

1 Doctor Answered
Take another gyanac openion. Also do uttarbasti from good ayurvedic vaidya. U can take sepia12c 2hrly three days. God bless u. Thnks
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.