Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 year old male suffering from right side chest pain from last year and half after smoking.

2 Doctors Answered
Your chest need to be examined. Without that just giving some advice is of no help.
So hoping that you know what to be done first. Try to reduce smoke. Start on these med. Khadiradi tab wenever you feel to smoke. Arjunarishtam or partharishtam 20 ml thrice daily after food. Shwaasanandam syrup 15ml twice daily before food.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.