Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Sir while I am working in sunlight my skin became red then it some where it became pachase and behave like rash. What I do.

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Rashes treatment
Ask a FREE Question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors
Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

Hello, Im suffering by rashes in my inner thighs. Please recommend any cream to use.
    25

I am aged 73 and my wife is aged 67. My wife has pacemaker and also had some skin rashes around her vaginal area. For the year or so she is getting...
    35

I am 17 years old. My face is full of acne and red rashes. Skin is very oily. It become dark. I have the nightfall problem. So does it effect in my...
    64

I have noticed inflammation and rashes on my face when I applied boroline cream. Please suggest something to cure this as my face has gone red and ...
    25

I have a constant rash between the inner walls of my thighs, been there for more than a month, even though I wear clean underwear. And am hygienic ...
    84

I am getting rashes of red in colour always because of sweat and rubbing in between my thighs and under my chest. What should I want to do to get ...
    54

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Keratosis Pilaris - Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
    6749
    Health tips Image

Snow Cell Therapy - How It Is Beneficial For Skin?
    5458
    Health tips Image

Homeopathic Remedies For Shingles and Herpes
    6380
    Health tips Image

HIV/AIDS - Diet, Nutrition & Food Safety You Must Follow!
    6532
    Health tips Image

How To Deal With Rashes Due To Periods?
    6272
    Health tips Image

Rashes on Skin - Ayurvedic Remedies for Treating it!
    5756
    Health tips Image