Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir iam married just last month . But we dont need childrens now . We are planing to childrens after 2 years . How is it possible ? please Help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Use contraceptive 1. Withdrawal method withdraw your penis just before ejeculation. 2. Sex during safe period mean one week after period and one week before period. Avoid sex in between. 3. Use condoms in fertile days. 4. Take oral pills regularly mala d. 5. Can use cu T. Anyone above method which suits you, can adopt.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.