Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have chest pain and I am getting from past 10 days. It is slight on right side of chest. So tell me what it is.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to be examined by a doctor. He will if needed take ecg echo. Xray chest. Complete blood tests. No doctor should ignore complaints until they find a cause.
544 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.