Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some kind of allergy from dust. Because of this I think I usually suffer from tonsillitis. What can I do or should do to be healthy?

1 Doctor Answered
Do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist and follow the advice and treatment given by him
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.