Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 year old male, and I have ulcer often since last two years, I can't eat all kind of food, while I took medicines for that it will be okay, but after sometime it continues so for that what can I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Lybrate-user you are having ulcers in mouth. It happens again and again. Apply boro glycerine. You need to take care of your digestion and maintain oral hygiene visit dental surgeon for cleaning deposits and scaling. Take cap becosules once a day.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.