Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir I have suffering from body pains. Then please help with. Suggested one good doctor for me. Please give your number or contact with me. Please help me sir.

1 Doctor Answered
This problem may be due to Any medical disease like Anaemia/ Hypoproteinemia/ Thyroid problem/Vit D deficiency Multi mineral and vitamin Deficiency Stress/ anxiety Over exertion (physical and mental) kindly follow advises given below: 1. Take adequate rest 2. Proper diet 3. I recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonder ful result, personally i have also used this Consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.