Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir mujhe asthmatic allergy hai and sometimes it is gives very difficulty to me. Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
You have to do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist to find the cause of allergy so that you can avoid it. Follow the advice and treatment given by allergy specialist
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.