Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, my name is Rishikesh Sharma. I'm 23 years old. And I am suffering from IBD (ulcerative colitis). Where should be the best treatment I can get. Or what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
For this you need to consult Gastroenterologist, i can guide you about the best Gastroenterologist in Delhi/ NCR
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.