Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have been suffering from erection and heavy pain for one week it is giving min sleepless night I am not able to understand what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Get lipid profile test and testosterone test done first and revert back report will be able to guide you then.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.