Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 19 years old male and I think I'm having an allergic reaction to a cream I used on my penis. There's a part on my tip that looks dry and is kind of raised.

2 Doctors Answered
stop using creams try natural contains u can have haldi plus coconut oil
You use only cocconut oil.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.