Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am just 20 years now. And I have sensitive penis glance. I put coconut oil daily. From last 2 days. What should I do? Can I put castor oil to permanently cure it?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear friend don't use coconut or cassteroil you should apply olive oil it's permanent cure.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.