Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 33 years old how to tighten my virgina is der any gel or cream available if yes, is it permanent solution?

2 Doctors Answered
Vfirm vaginal cream is available.
It can be done by vaginal tightening cream.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.