Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother suffering from sugar diecese, so could you help me tat how to control by food.

1 Doctor Answered
High fibre (plenty of vegetables, moderate fruit intake. Whole grains). Low fat and low carbohydrate diet.
289 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.