Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My question about my throat. Muje throat me hmesa toncile type rhte h aur red hone ke sath pain bi.Aur m music student hu to muje bhot problem hoti h practice me jaise 10 min me hi voice strain krne lgti h aur voice become very poor.Throat me hmesa balgum bi rhta h.Plz healthy throat me meri help kijiye.

1 Doctor Answered
It can be your profession which is hurting your throat.If tonsils are enlarged,red and recurrent fever due to tonsils,get examined by ENT specialists. And get it operated if advised. But through an ENT specialists.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.