Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Doctor we are planning for our second child but my wife is getting periods in 20 days. Kindly suggest what should we do? My wife is 32 years of age and we do not have any medical history.

2 Doctors Answered
consult gynacologist. thanks
Firstly try to find out the reason why your wife i having so early periods.Treat the causse.Secondly if there is no any reason for early menses then you mut have knowledge of safe and unsafe period in your wifes menstrual cycle.and If you areaware of all this then get youself and your wife tested . Your wife blood test for CBC,Thyroid Profile,LH,FSH and PROLACTIN Your SEMEN ANALYSIS ( Provide ample of sperms after 72 hour of prohibition from sexual contact)
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.