Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I have floaters in my eyes. Please tell me how can I solve this problem and tell me best medicine?

1 Doctor Answered
Take homoeopathic medicine physostigma 3c thrice. It is better to take proper homoeopathic treatment for better results. You can consult me at Lybrate.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.